I caught Luke's funny crawl. He always uses this elbow and this hand. When he's in a short sleeve shirt his poor little elbow is so raw! He has started showing interest in kneeling on all fours and started rocking, until he actually figures out the real crawl, he is still EVERYWHERE! I find him at my front door, kitchen sink, Mike's office, the bathroom, he's getting pretty fast with his 1/2 and 1/2 crawl.
He also went on a wagon ride. So funny....guess how he felt about it? He didn't crack a smile, but didn't cry. He is so indifferent to new things. I keep doing things just to get a reaction and see if he'll hate it or like it. He always makes a decision after a few tries, but anything new he's just "there." It's like he's soaking it all in to make an informed decision on if he likes it or not. Love this kid!

1 comment:
Miss that baby boy!
Post a Comment