Thursday, May 10, 2012

Our First....

Piece of new furniture!  So, other than mattresses and a crib, we've never bought furniture.  Thanks to Mike's mom needing a new couch just as we got married, we inherited the hand-me-down couch.  It's been a great couch, but it's almost as old as Mike and gotten more and more uncomfortable especially in just the last 6 months (could have something to do with the cute little monkeys jumping around my house).  It's fine for a little while, but a full movie is torture.  Conference weekend we groaned as we sat for 8 hours.  We finally decided to take the plunge and we started looking.  SO expensive.  So then, we kept looking.  Thanks to this awesome little ding and dent place, Spokane Discount, we found this baby for $348 (tax included). Yes, you read that right $348 for all 3 pieces of sectional.

We had to move the other pieces of the couch to get the new one in.  The kids had a blast jumping around.  I told them they actually could and they went crazy.  They need a trampoline.  I swear these last few weeks I feel like I've been on them for jumping on stuff constantly!


SO much more comfortable!!!!!


What we've done with the other couch until we figure out what to do with it. We can now actually walk through here. Mike calls it our formal living room.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Casey said...

Looks super comfortable! And you should totally get a trampoline :) If I had money, I would get you one for your birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Nicole said...

We bought a kitchen table last summer, but that's it as far as buying furniture. We did get a trampoline about a month ago and it is pure bliss. The kids love it and I love that they are outside getting exercise! Get one, and then they will still jump on furniture, but at least you can tell them to go outside and do it!