Anyway, the night before her birthday party, when I was putting her to bed, she said something about turning 5 tomorrow. I almost corrected her, but then thought, "why not go with this? I have no clue where we will be on her birthday. We can get it over with here, pack all her presents and not have to figure out how to celebrate a birthday in Kansas or an extended stay hotel." SO, we went with it. My mom was still here for the morning, I texted Mike's mom so Isabelle wouldn't hear the plan and she called and sang just like it was her birthday. It was fabulous! So if anyone asks, Isabelle is 5! So nice when they don't know what day it is!
Good morning birthday candle and book.
Chuck E. Cheese. I did a horrible job with pictures! I completely didn't get a picture of her with her cake. Birthday picture FAIL!!! I forgot candles so we just sang. We dropped my mom and Luke off at the airport just before, so it was so stress free without Luke.
Michael and Emma. You would think they got alot of tickets....no.
Who needs tokens when the screen does stuff on it's own? Michael and Hudson sat here for over 10 minutes with no tokens. haha!
Gabe. His sister Kyla came and I didn't get a picture of her!
The girls....Josie, Isabelle, Abigail, Camille
Isabelle and her other friend Kyla from up the street.
Isabelle with Roxie and Hudson
She insisted on fixing her own hair for her birthday, she looked like a homeless child. Oh well.
That afternoon we came home, I got more moving stuff done while her and Michael watched some TV. We went to the Kellogg's for a final dinner and games night. It was delicious and fun.
After we got home, we did the family presents to Isabelle. She gives the best reactions to even the smallest presents. She got make-up and a Playmobil dollhouse with a few accessories.
Yes, that is the 1/2 eaten cake from earlier in the day. I got a picture of the back half of a colorful caterpillar. And we didn't eat any. It was super late and bedtime, but we had to do candles!
Happy Birthday to my big 5 year old! She continues to amaze me with how helpful she is with the boys. She is very independent in her clothes and hair. She is still hilarious and says the funniest things. She is definitely the bossy big sister even when playing with her friends. She's learning how it affects her friendships. She loves to read, help me cook, play outside, and is getting more and more into make-up, princesses, pink, sparkly things, and is just getting girly. It's so fun! Her favorite color is starting to shift from blue to purple. She still chooses blue, but really likes things when they have pink or purple too. She's also getting more interested in coloring. My favorite thing about Isabelle right now is how pleasant she is. She rarely wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and is just happy most of the time. Love this girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment