What happens when I have everyone dressed for the gym, and I run to throw my clothes on and someone abandoned their oatmeal on the edge of the table? I'm late for the gym cleaning up this monster.
What happens when he realized he could climb my chest of drawers and get into Isabelle's art stuff? I have a big mess to clean up.
What happens when a stool gets left next to the washer with clothes on it? There are clothes all over my hallway.
What happens when the computer sticks out just so? It's the prefect stool.
But this kid can never get in trouble. Look at that face!
Luke is at the magical age of 12-14 months. I absolutely LOVE this age. Granted I say that about every age, but seriously, he's so stinking cute. Smiles all around, curiousities, and personality is in full force. He LOVES remotes. He is always trying to steal them from us. He is the quiet observer. He's not much of a talker still but the next door neighbor can hear when he's not getting his way. He is my snuggliest baby and I could just hold him for hours. He loves books, balls, and cars, Hot Wheels specifically. He makes the cute little sound effect as he drives them on the carpet. Cannot get enough of this cute cute age! Love my little Luke!

1 comment:
I love it! He is SO cute!!! I'm guessing he makes a lot more messes than Isabelle did since you are busier and there is more stuff to get into. Bradley is hardly ever out of my sight, so it's hard for him to get into anything...I'm sure it will be different with #3. :) I'm excited to see him in a month and for him and Bradley to get to play together! Maybe Luke can teach him how to walk and Bradley can teach Luke a few words?
Post a Comment