Monday, April 22, 2013

A Street!

As I said before, our last house was lame for kids really riding toys.  We had just a small square driveway the kids could ride in circles in and then a long gravel driveway.  It has been fabulous living actually on a street, a quiet street, and the kids can ride up and down and up and down forever.

Meet scoot-a-loo and Isabelle.  She named her scooter and has really mastered it.  She also named her bike Princess Celestia.


Michael still prefers the tricycle because he has mastered it and can go really fast.  He's getting the hang of his bike, but abandones it for speed.  Our driveway has a slight slope to it.  He loves to go to the top, lift his legs and go!!!!  Which is so fun, but he has to have someone car spotting for him.


Luke loves either the trike or Michael's bike.  He's happy with whatever is available.  He sits and waits for someone to push him on the bike, or scoots around on the trike.  He cries when the other kids are out and he doesn't get to be.


She took a turn driving Luke up and down the street.  These two are so cute together.


I'm definitely glad we live on a pretty quiet street.  3 kids going in all directions and only one of me and only one kid that is always good about getting out of the way for cars.  Michael is getting pretty good, but I still need to watch closely.  Luke is still completely clueless. I had to abandon cleaning out my truck while kids run around and play, because I spend more time digging Luke out of the street than actually cleaning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: