Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Chocolate Monster


I can't decide if it's because it's Luke and he's my climber/get into everything kid or if it's because he's my 3rd and I have other things to do than just following my 1 year old around or if it's because he has older siblings that introduced him to junk food way too early, or if it's because he has older siblings that don't put things away and get things out, but Luke is CONSTANTLY eating something.  That something is usually junk food and messy or sticky.  Easter has been so much worse than usual.  Everytime I turn around the last 3 days he has a handful of melted chocolate and the face to prove it. Just when I think all the candy is away, and by away I mean on top of my cabinets, he comes with another handful.  He keeps finding stray eggs or climbing to places I didn't know he was capable of! Such a mess.  He gets so mad too when I take it away, screaming, yelling, and flailing in all perfect toddler showmanship. Luckily the mess is usually confined to his body and I have yet to find a chocolate hand print on anything other than his shirt!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: