1 week ago
Monday, October 28, 2013
Mr. Spencer
Spencer is settling into life. He's pretty fussy and spitty, so I went off dairy. The last month of Michael's pregnancy all I wanted was strawberry milk, and he had serious milk issues until he was 14 months old. The last month of Spencer's pregnancy I lived off of chocolate milk. These two boys have had lots of similarities, so instead of waiting for many miserable months of screaming, I started the dairy thing now. Seemed to definitely help with the spit up, fussiness is still debatable. He was really fussy for a couple of weeks, but the last few days, he seems to be getting a little better. He has 3 times a day he's really alert, awake, happy and active. The rest of the time he's sleeping or crying. Luke got a cold, and thanks to his love of Spencer, he shared it. Poor baby is almost over it, but I'm sure that was another contributing factor to the fussiness. He's definitely gaining weight. From his 1 week appointment to his 2 week appointment, he gained a pound. He rolled over the first time I laid him on his tummy (also just like Michael). He also will roll from his back to his sides. He's starting to stand up in my lap. Here's a new picture. They change so much and so fast!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment