Before. All excited, but definitely nervous.
After. She didn't even cry. She definitely was holding back some tears, but she was super brave. All day she's been saying, "I can't believe I got my ears pierced! I can't believe I didn't even cry!" She's been prancing around all excited. It's been so cute. She's getting so grown up!
We didn't do much other than our normal family festivities on her birthday. She was definitely ok with it because she says piercing her ears was her "Birthday Activity." Apparently we do birthday activities now? Who knew? For her birthday dinner she chose BBQ chicken, corn, bananas, and pink jello.
Morning birthday festivities. She picked pumpkin muffins for her breakfast.
Present Time! These are the presents from the boys.
Trying to get a picture with her presents, we caught some definite Isabelle personality. Seriously cannot get enough of her.
She chose sprinkle cupcakes with sprinkle frosting for her cake. Super easy for me!!!
Isabelle is so fun to have around. She's generally a happy helpful little girl. She loves pink and purple now. Blue is totally gone. And anything sparkly. She's really into jewelry making and excited about adding earrings to her accessories. We sure love our Isabelle!

2 comments:
HAHA! i love it!!! She is so adorable! In some of those she looks just like you did at her age (attitude included)! And the one of her double chin reminds me so much of when she was a toddler for some reason. She is the best. :) so glad I get to see you guys soon!
So glad she had a happy day!!
Post a Comment