1 month ago
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
It's Working!!!!
Meals....I never have a problem making anything people tell me to make for dinner, but coming up with 7 meals a week was just not working for me! It was often pathetic, late, rushed, or the same old thing. Then when we would sit down to the table the complaints started "you never make anything I like," "this isn't my favorite" etc, with an occasional "I like this." So since just before Thanksgiving, every Sunday at dinner, everyone picks a meal for the week. For now, Mike gets two picks and the two big kids pick. I only have to come up with 3 meals! Done! Easy! The week is planned. Dinner is on time, and delicious. Everyone gets something they love each week and if someone starts to complain, "Well, it was so and so's choice." It's working great for our family! We have only had spaghetti twice since Thanksgiving as opposed to almost once a week! I love when we find a gem of a routine that works well for our family and makes life a little easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment