Monday, January 20, 2014

We Have a Thumb Sucker!

Picasa is being dumb.  I've been trying to blog the easy way for a few days.  I give up!  The latest on Spencer....

Last week on Tuesday, running errands, I got Spencer out of the car to see this......


....how cute is that!?!?!? (I also can't upload my cropped ones right now, lame!)  Throughout the day, he gradually would find it. I took a ton of pictures because it was so cute!

He's loving the Bumbo.  How about that double chin?!


He also loves the exersaucer.  

He's up where he can see and he's so happy.


Until his neck gives out and he's not so happy. 


He also loves his hanging toy thingy.  He's happy staring at that mirror and grabbing the toys to suck on.  When he gives up on the toys, he goes for the thumb. 



This thumb sucking is awesome and not so awesome.  He sucks his thumb instead of being my alarm clock for feedings.  His schedule has been completely off since Tuesday.  I've got real alarms set on my phone and we are getting back to our normal routine. The awesome part....he goes over 10 hours at night. :)  Way to go fat happy thumb sucking cute baby!!!  

1 comment:

Jill said...

oh my goodness he is the CUTEST!!! Seriously, thumb sucking is adorable at that age. :)