Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Merry Christmas!

We had a low key Christmas.  I love the ages our kids are at.  The Santa part is magical and the Christ part is simple.  They get it and it's all wonderful. The kids slept in pretty well.  We didn't get up until after 8!

Isabelle got her Crazy Loom.  Pretty much the only thing she asked for.


Michael got some Micro Drifter Cars thingy


What did Luke get?  A peppermint patty


A Rolo


A candy cane....and every other piece of candy he could get his hands on.  Literally the kid didn't even notice presents.  He just was on a candy hunt.  I'm remembering something similar last year.








Gears are totally NOT what they used to be! Still fun, but not the toy Mike and I grew up with.


"Ahh, it's finally quiet, this huge crazy mess is overwhelming.  I'm just going to take a nap."


Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: