Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Duck Pond

We went to Layton to spend a morning with one of Isabelle's cousins. We went to this great duck pond. It had TONS of birds! There were geese, swans, ducks, seagulls, and I don't even know what else. Isabelle had a great time feeding them. She was quacking at them all the whole time. It was pretty funny. It was a really pretty park and we had a nice stroll along the huge ponds and river. It was a little chilly, but still an enjoyable day.


There was also a great playground. Isabelle had a blast climbing up the stairs and going down the slide a hundred times all by her self. She has finally decided slides are really fun. We also spent some time in the swings which she has always loved.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love when they get to the age that they will go up the stairs and down the slide all by themselves. It really is fun to go to the park now - not that it wasn't fun before, but slides just aren't as much fun for me as they used to be. I love seeing pictures of you guys (I think you need to let Mike take some, so I can see a little Julie).

Anonymous said...

yay!!! I'm so happy you put up new updates! I think I check like everyday at work because I want something new to look at so it made me sooo happy when there were new posts! :) She is so darn cute! Love you!!!

-Jill