
People keep asking what Isabelle did to her hair. She actually didn't do anything, her hair fell out. She doesn't have any patches gone, but all her long stuff has completely fallen out. It was looking worse and worse and all she had left was a funky little rat tail and a few little in her face bangs, it was weird. So I decided to take the clippers to make it all the same length. I took the 8 on the clippers and it didn't quite do the trick, so then I used the 7 and she now looks like a recovering cancer patient. So I'm actually the one that did something to her hair...no mishaps playing with scissors, just mom trying to help.
This was the day I cut her hair. After just a week, it is already looking better. I have had many more comments about my cute little boy this last week, but oh well. She has really been liking wearing headbands, so that's been helping, I just need to make some bigger bows. All her bows are like 6 month size, not 2 year old size. She's been a good sport about the event, but she does say her hair fell out and she got it cut like daddy. It's a good thing hair grows back and she's only 2 and not a lot older.
How about that fake cheesy smile!
1 comment:
Jade was about the same age when we had to shave her after Amber decided to scalp her. Sh's always been a tiny stick of a girl and with her head shaved, she really did look like she was seriously sick. Some nice lady at Walmart even gave me $5 for her treatment.... Hahaha!
Post a Comment