The dog...need I go on? He got an ear infection, $200 later, it's recovering and we have added a rigorous ear washing to our bed time routine. He runs away when I let him out to go to the bathroom, so we've started to chain him up, but then all he does is wrap himself around the swingset and I still have to go out and untangle him. It's annoying. He sneaks out of our room in the middle of the night and sleeps on the couch, sneaks back upstairs just before we wake up. This is the only answer to the mysterious amount of dog hair on my couch and I know he used to do it when I was preggo with Michael and I caught him a few times when I had to get up in the middle of the night. He needs more exercise, but I'm not about to haul me and the kids outside in this weather to give it to him, so he whines, ALL THE TIME! I'm now done complaining about the dog. On the flip side, I do love the dog. Jake really is a part of the family and I love watching the kids play with him. I just miss our fenced yard with a dog door. That really would solve 97% of my annoyances with him. So until we can fix that, I will just try not to be as annoyed.
1 week ago
2 comments:
You can complain anytime you want! And it certainly sounds as if these two items are worthy of venting! Hope things improve....one will solve itself as Spring does always come (unless of course you live in Narnia and the white queen has taken up residence)...and the other can be solved but of course money is the stickler there. Smile, sweet girl, Texas and then the tropics are just around the corner.
I had been thinking about writing a complaining post about winter too. Winter is just hard. It is hard to be out in the cold. It is hard to take kids out in the cold, and it is hard to stay in all of the time.When I see people walking their dogs in the cold and snow, I feel glad not to have gotten one.
Post a Comment