Last week we it was a whoppin 44 degrees and sunny! We went outside and Isabelle got to ride her bike again. She had kind of forgotten. I threw the ball for Jake a bit, and even cleaned out the garage some. The funnies part of it all, we weren't in any kind of coat. Just thick long sleeved shirts. It's funny how warm 44 degrees feels after our negative and single digits from the week before. We got our Vitamin D recharged to hopefully make it through these last few cold months.
1 week ago
3 comments:
I love the ice in the background. It is the best when weather in 40s is warm! Can't wait for the 60s!!
love that picture of Isabelle! have fun in TX!!!! :)
Hahaha!!! This is funny to me. I've never lived in cold weather so I think 44 sounds FREEZING!!! Glad you got to enjoy the "warm" weather. =)
Post a Comment