So Michael's digestive system works! In the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, his digestive system really figured itself out. He had his year check up and weighed in at 18.5 pounds in the 1 percentile and 10th percentile for height. The doctor said it's really common for things to just start clicking right around 1 and sure enough it did! He's been happy and pleasant. He's on cows milk just fine which means I am as well. I also just weaned him this week and he hasn't had a problem with it at all. He was ready for it. He hasn't been eating the dog food now that he can eat everything. He's starting to look fat in the face, but is still a skinny mini. YEAH!!!!
I have noticed my tastes have changed. I LOVE skim milk now. I was 2% all the way, but it tastes gross to me now. Cheese is definitely the thing I missed the most, yes even more than chocolate. It was a long 9 months, I learned a lot, but am glad to be back to our old way of eating.
4 comments:
Yay hooray! You did it!
I am so happy for you and a little jealous. I am just glad that you won't have to deal with food allergies! It is awful! Congratulations!
yay for Michael (and you!)! He is so adorable! :)
I am so happy that he is doing well! Also, very happy that you get to eat cheese and chocolate. Just in time for Valentine's day!!
Post a Comment