Sunday, November 20, 2011

2!

Michael turned two last week AND he let me take a picture!!!!! We didn't do much but play. He wanted Macaroni and Cheese and hot dogs for dinner. This kid LOVES hot dogs. He's really into pirates right now. He loves the show "Jake and the Neverland Pirates." So I made a pirate cake for him and some cupcakes. While I was working on his cake I heard, "YEAH!!! NEW CARS! NEW CARS!!!!!!!! from Mike's office. He had opened one of his presents. It was a Lightning McQueen and Mater cars. He was so excited! He loves them and even likes to go to bed with them.

Another point in the day, I found him, chair pulled to the counter, digging into the cupcakes. He must be 2, can you tell?

He didn't get near as excited with any of this other toys, a car garage, game, book, wooden semi truck, and some money. He loved his new cars.

I love this little face. He makes us laugh and is really starting to talk up a storm.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Liz Robertson said...

too cute! micheal is going to slay the ladies. he & jessica should for the club of cute troublemakers. no snow for us yet, but J & Izzy should form the club of kids who could care less if it's cold outside.

Jill said...

good job on the cake!