I know. I know. I shouldn't compare my children. They are each individuals, blah, blah, blah. I just couldn't help it again. I could sit and look at old picture of my kids for hours. Oh wait, I do sometimes when I'm procrastinating. I came across this picture of Isabelle at 4 months. Luke's pregnancy, temperament, size and even a little looks have been very similar Isabelle. Other than about 1 1/2 months, Luke has been a very good, sweet, easy baby. It's my reward for that month and a half! :)
2 comments:
oh my they do look alike--does luke have lighter eyes? thanks for all the posts, i need excuses to sit at the computer longer, and i love the peek into your life. see you in a week!
I love it when brothers and sisters look alike! We never did and my sisters always hated when people said we did... because we really don't.
Post a Comment