1 week ago
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Blanket Face
Luke loves his blanket by his face to sleep. Despite my best tucking efforts, he still manages to get it up to cover his nose and mouth. He's always liked when he can feel his breath on his face. My baby is no longer stationary. :( He's a roller. He hasn't attempted any kind of crawling or scooting, but he rolls all over the place and is nowhere close to where I leave him. The other day he flipped himself in his crib to his tummy and he went crazy. He didn't like it at all and looked really confused. He's still a decent sleeper. He sleeps 7ish to 7ish but usually wakes up at either11pm or 5am, never both. I'm sure I could get rid of this feeding, but haven't tried at all. I just savor holding him while no one else is climbing on me. It's nice, so I'll keep it as long as he wants it.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He really is so adorable and such a good baby!
Post a Comment