Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Luke's Roller Coaster

Isabelle is so helpful with Luke. She wanted to take Luke down the stairs a few months ago and I said she could on her bum.  It has become dubbed "Luke's Roller Coaster," and he absolutely loves bumping down the stairs.  Smiles all the way down.



P.S. Gotta love Michael in leggings. Best potty training trick I ever learned.  It soaks the leggings, rarely makes it to the ground, which means icky on them and almost nothing to clean out of the carpet.  At least this is the blue pair...he looks awesome in pink! :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Sullengers said...

This is adorable and he really does seem so happy :)

Nicole said...

Mary totally used to take Lyla down the stairs that way. It was so great when she needed down and I didn't have a free arm..

Momma Twitch said...

They're SO cute! And that potty training idea... PERFECT!! I'll have to try it.

Glenene said...

Luke is nearly as big as Isabelle! Cute, cute!!

rozanny said...

I love his huge smile while they go down!

Liz Robertson said...

hilarious!