He loved his rice cereal more the second time around, and Michael and Isabelle joined in on the new event this time. He's definitely at the "grab everything and attempt to get it in my mouth stage." He's loving that there are new things to eat and watches me like a hawk every time I'm eating waiting to see if he gets a taste. He is so happy right now. He's just at that easy, cute baby stage. He's starting to scoot around a little and roll all over the place. My days of him staying put in one place are all but gone. :( He also is getting fussy when he gets stuck in his car seat for a while. He's wanting to move! Happy 6 months to my owl-eyed Lukester!
1 month ago

1 comment:
How fun! I LOVE feeding my babies "solid" foods. I can never wait till 6 months though. Usually 3 or 4 is about as long as I can go. Shyla already got her first taste of chocolate ice cream at 7 weeks. She really liked it.... =)
Post a Comment