1 week ago
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Who's Bigger?
Michael loves to hold Luke. It's pretty funny to see it. They both recently had checkups. Luke was 15 lbs. Michael was 23 lbs. We were worried about Michael's size. He is still in 18 month clothes. However, he was in the 40th percentile for height and 10th for weight. He was only 10th and 8th at his last appointment, so I thought for sure by now he was completely off the charts low. The dr. said she wasn't worried and "I look at genetics too. You two aren't basketball players." Yeah, she called us short. The beauty of Mike's job. He's at all our dr. appointments. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Genetics play a huuuge part in your kids' growth! But as long as they keep growing, there's nada to be concerned about. But try telling WIC employees that....lol I've gotten several pamphlets on "How To Help Your Child Gain Weight". Good grief!
Luke is getting so big! Loved the last few posts!
Post a Comment