Monday, May 28, 2012

New Hair

Thanks to a really horrible haircut recently, I've been spending more time in the bathroom trying to get it to work with products, flat irons and what not.  Isabelle asked me to straighten her hair too.  And so it begins, "I don't like my hair curly.  Will you straighten mine?"   I could not believe how long it was!  It was cute, but I love her curly hair too much to do it very often for her. :)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

wow her hair is long! and your hair does NOT look bad. I actually really like the way it flips out. Luke's hair cut is cute too. :)

The Sullengers said...

Hey - Isabelle likes it cause she wants hers to be just like yours and we've all seen how she dresses with her great style.... :) I'm kidding - I think it looks great on you and it will be grown out in no time!