Mike's job does have perks when it comes to medical supplies. I tell him we need something and voila, it shows up on our door step the next day and we pay next to nothing. The latest was fun band-aids. I love how kids have a gazillion "owies" when there are fun band aids to be had. All of a sudden mystery pains in need of kisses and band aids appear. Michael has been putting them on his head or his ears. (I'm wondering if his ears are still bothering him. He has been pretty grouchy and had an ear infection recently.) I find tons of wrappers all over my house. I keep moving them higher and higher, and they still get to them. Oh well.
I also ordered some bug books from Amazon. The kids are so into bugs, so we got some books to learn more about them. I love that you can get books so cheap! The kids are loving it. Here they are with their band aids and bugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment