Monday, June 11, 2012

Visitors!

Mike's parents came for a visit last week.  It's always so fun to have visitors!  I also love how much they do with my kids and around the house for us, not to mention just the good hanging out and chit-chattin.  Unfortunately it was yucky, cold and rainy the entire time they were here. One day Isabelle got a random super high fever, no other symptoms, and it went away in 24ish hours.  Another night, Michael had a bad ear infection.  Also our vehicle situation made it difficult to do much.  Mike had a super busy work week, so we hung around the house alot.

Isabelle and Grandpa made some fancy brownies with marshmallows and crispy cereal.  They were delish!  (Love Isabelle's outfit!)  Grandpa also helped Mike with a couple of other projects around the house.


I finally got my mirror and all my pictures hung up! YAY!


It was a good week for Grandma to be here for Luke. This first year there are so many changes! He had quite the week! He is mastering the normal crawl, pulling himself up and trying to figure out how to walk. My slow lazy baby has found some get up and go!  We spent most of the week playing race to the dog food....


I just thought this pose was funny.


The kids snuggled grandma for lots of stories and songs and watching cousin Sarah's dance recital.  Isabelle watched it at least 15 times.


Grandma is always happy to play games.  This trip lots of Magic Labyrinth, and Go Away Monster.  And us adults got in some other games too like Dominion, Skip-bo, Five Crowns, and a little Settlers. Love some good game time!


Michael showed off his computer skills.  We got Mike's parent's hooked on Peggle and other such Pop Cap games.


Mike's mom took me shopping for my birthday and bought me a new dress and shirt.  I was in desperate need of some new clothes. She also bought the kids a new outfit.  We love getting spoiled!

















We also got fish, see next post!  We had a great time having them here and were sad to see them go!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Sullengers said...

If that is your new dress I love it! You are looking skinny and I am really loving your hair on you!!!

Casey said...

Love the dress! And that's a great picture of your new haircut.

Jill said...

You look amazing!!! I'm not going to believe you anymore when you complain about not looking great. :) Also, Bradley needs to hang around Luke and get some motivation. He's getting faster, but still isn't trying to normal crawl or pull up.