Saturday he worked about 8 hours on it into the night. He pointed truck headlights, set up construction lights and worked til 10 that first night. The kids had fun just being outside running with anticipation excitement.
With Mike's tools out for a week, Luke was in heaven! This boy and tools......

This was just before the slide got put on. Have I told you we live in a perfect spot for us? There is a little girl across the street who's also 5, and our next door neighbor has 5 and 2 year old girls. We have open backyard policies and all the kids just enjoy the space and collection of yard toys. We now have the big hit. Meaning my backyard is always full. :)
Luke, Gianna, Michael, Ava, Isabelle, Aryana (aka Lilly). These kids play together constantly!
The slide was done and I caught Luke's face on camera. He was SO cute!!!
Picture before the first trip down.
Mike worked on it a little bit each day, but finished it up with my dad yesterday. The swings are a big hit too.
Thanks to Mike for all his hard work!!!! The kids have already made up his work time in entertainment time. I LOVE the sights and sounds from my backyard. It's been so nice to sit and watch the kids in the yard in the evening shade. I see some fun/relaxing summer evenings over this summer as I get too pregnant to move.

2 comments:
WOW! That is a great one! They'll love it!
SO FUN!!! I want to come visit!!!
Post a Comment