Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Funny Funny Kids

These are all worthy of their own posts, but I'm SO far behind, it's going to have to be a group effort. 

Isabelle had her first "Stand."  She "sold" 6 pieces of Grandma Sycamore's wheat bread from our driveway. And by sold, I'm pretty sure she just gave them away, 'cause I didn't see any money.  Haha!  Three of them were buttered, and 3 not.  SO funny!  She asked me if she could do a bake sale.  I tried to talk her out of it until I realized, Why not?!  So I said, "Go for it, kid!"  And sent her on her way.  She made a stand with a box and a sign with her friend Avery who at least had homemade banana bread, but they had a blast.  

Isabelle also discovered a pair of "high" heels in the hand me down shoe box.  I didn't think they fit her yet, but she found them, do fit, and she has yet to take them off. She's been prancing around like hot stuff and it makes me chuckle.  She's so cute and growing up so fast! 

Michael insisted these clothes were his.  Well they were, a few months ago.  Now they fit Luke.  The clothes don't seem to make it into a bin between boys.  Clothes go from Michael's drawer to Luke's drawer, and REGULARLY Michael still thinks they are his since they don't disappear from the laundry cycle. 

HILARIOUS!!!!!  Luke.....A couple of Sunday's ago, I was getting kids ready for church and Luke asked for me to fix his hair. He said, "Will you fix my hair?  I want a MO-hawt (mo hawk)."  Giggling to myself, I assumed he didn't actually know what he was asking for, so I just put some cute little spikes.  He looked in the mirror and slumped his shoulders down, "NOOOOO!  Dat not a MO-hawt!  Like dis!!!!!!!"  And he put his hands together at the top of his head making a mohawk motion.  So I fixed it the way he wanted and he looked in the mirror...oh his face was priceless!  I wish I had my camera.  "Oh yeah!  Dat a mo-hawt!  BIG mo-hawt!"  It was ADORABLE!!!!  He asks for one about every day and is very particular about people touching it.  He is pretty dang cute with it. 


 Asking him, "How do you make a mohawk?"  And he says, "Like dis!"

Isabelle is usually pretty responsible when it comes to responsible things.  Like, "please finish feeding Spencer while I get ready to go."  I came down and found this.  Yeah, she claimed he wanted to do it himself.  This baby seriously LOVES food!  He is a bottomless pit.  He will eat a huge bowl of rice with a jar of baby food in it, then a banana, and cheerios, and still want to nurse when he's done.  He is still so tiny! 


No comments: