Saturday, July 19, 2014

Spencer...back in May

Let's just say, my blogging chronology is really out of whack!  I want to keep up on what's going on, but there were so many things from the last 2 months that I really wanted to blog and am just now finding, so here's a back track one. :)  Spencer during my training... My apologies.

While I was at school, I really missed my baby!  Babies change so much so quickly.  One week he went from mastering the backwards crawl to figuring out how to inch forward. He would often end up rolling over in trying to go forward.  It was so funny!  To see his face after he rolled over, he had this expression of "Wait a minute...that's not what was supposed to happen!"

Got stuck backing into the TV

Reaching and rolling



"Ok, let's try that again"  In which he would for the most part go in circles or backwards. 


No comments: