I have been "internet-less!" Its been killing me and now I'm super behind on my blog and journal. Time to play catch up. I'll eventually finish up Baskin and all the other exciting things that have been going on. Here's a start!
A great perk of living it Utah, is LOTS of people make there way here and there. I get to see them as they strop around. I have not seen my dad's parent's in a long while. They are 94. My grandma broke her leg back at Thanksgiving and has recovered!!! Her and Grandpa drove up from Gilbert Arizona for a week. Amazing, if you ask me! She now has to walk with a walker, but she gets stronger every week still. I found out they were in the neighborhood and went to visit them for a bit and then the next day took the kids to my aunt and uncle's house for a longer visit. I loved seeing my kids get to know them a bit better. Isabelle remembers them, but none of my other kids do.
Isabelle and Grace made a "Celebration!" And brought it to share. Looked like a tea party to me, but whatev. I loved getting to spend time with them!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment