Sunday, July 20, 2014

LAST Week of Training!!!!!!

The final week of training was back to classroom and guest speaker stuff.  SUPER boring after playing with ice cream for 3 weeks. 

One evening Nadine and I drove up to see the Hollywood sign at the Griffith Observatory.  It was PACKED so we just "paused" illegally for a second and took turns taking pictures and then drove home.  Still fun to go see it.





Here's our little graduation. Mike got a participation certificate.  This is Richard, one of the head teachers.

I got a completion certificate.  I've officially graduated from Baskin Robbins training.  

We finished up around 1 in the afternoon.  Originally we weren't going to try to leave Friday, but Mike said, if you can be ready to go by 2, we will leave tonight.....the momma bear missing her babies was literally running around that apartment.  I didn't make it by 2, but we left anyway and only hit a little of the LA to Vegas weekend traffic.  We got to Mike's parent's house at 3:30 am on Saturday thinking our adventure was over......stay tuned for what happened next. 

No comments: