I've been trying to get some pictures of Michael for a post and just in general get a decent shot of him. 3 WEEKS later...no success. Every time he even sees the camera, he runs away and yells, "I NO LIKE CHEESE!" Or "I NO LIKE CAMERA!" or picture, or something about getting his picture taken. It was funny at first, but now it's just irritating. Even bribery doesn't work. Oh well, here's the classic, "no like" face.
The other night Mike and I were laying in bed chatting and we heard Michael. He started crying, and then a minute later, "I NO LIKE AWAKE!" mumbled something else, did some weak cry and then was quiet again. We died laughing. What a funny boy.

2 comments:
That's one opinionated boy!
So funny. I love that face. Sorry it is not so funny to you. I am sure I would be frustrated too!
Post a Comment