Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wormins


We've had a few beautiful days around here.  Isabelle came running in the house with her bucket.  "I CAUGHT A WORM!!!!!"  She had to show it to me and off she ran to find more.  She caught a few more worms and gave them a little dirt and has been keeping them on our front porch.  She keeps going outside saying, "I have to go out and check on my wormins."  Yeah I'm pretty sure they died a few days ago, but she hasn't realized it yet.

Oh, and how about that outfit?  Yes, that is a stripped hoodie underneath a dress.  What you can't see is the skirt and sweatpants she is also wearing.  Gotta love this girl!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Camille said...

I love the outfit. And, this worm thing sounds just like something Sydney would do. So cute!

Lissa said...

Yuck-o! I like that she keeps them outside on the porch. Definately where they would be at our house, too! lol Her outfit reminds me of how Jade still dresses. She mismatches on purpose cause "it's more interesting".