We started at Dustin and Andrea's. Avery and Isabelle played dress up. I got to visit with Andrea. It's been a while since we saw them, so I was glad I got to spend some extra time with them.
Then we went to Darryl and Emilee's for a pizza dinner with a bunch of families. They used to always throw dinner parties when we lived there. It started out as Isabelle, and 2 little babies, 3 1/2 years ago. Somehow we have all populated a small village since.
It was so fun to see them all play together all grown up. So different than forever ago. They loved all the dress ups.
Then we went to Aaron and Star's (and Ryan and Kari came over too). These kids just LOVE each other. Tyler was really into "Cars" when he was little, so Michael was in Car's heaven. He went crazy when he saw this huge Lightning. Tyler so sweetly said, "I don't play with it anymore. You can take it home with you." Michael was grinning ear to ear leaving carrying that huge car. And Brooke gave Isabelle this spinning skirt. She won't take it off.
It was a perfect evening except for the fact we had to leave. We have some of the dearest friends in EM. There are not words for how much these people mean to me and how much I miss them.

No comments:
Post a Comment