Wednesday, April 18, 2012

We Love Emily!



Meet Emily.  She is our next door neighbor.  She loves my kids, and we love her!   She comes over in her spare time to play with my kids.  I love visiting with her and catching up with her teenage life.  Sometimes, I just need to get something done, and she comes and plays with the kids for a bit while I finish up a project or something. She plays with my kids outside, takes them on walks, gets the mail, throws rocks in the pond, plays hide and go seek, and babysits when we need. Her and her family have been a great addition to our Spokane life. We celebrated her 16th birthday a few weeks ago.  We make her a birthday brownie, her favorite, and the kids love singing to her.   I know she's so busy, but appreciate that she makes time to come see my kids.  They absolutely love her!
Posted by Picasa 

No comments: