Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Easter

So Easter was my worst picture taking day.  In attempt to not repeat Christmas and not getting a picture of Luke, he ended up with the best Easter picture.  This time I don't have a picture of Michael.  Ha ha! See? It all evens out. :)  He did get "Cars" stuff and the second he grabbed his stuff, he was gone. Sharon and Joe's family had spent the night so we got to spend Easter together until the afternoon when they had to leave.





Easter afternoon, I headed to Provo to see my sister and family one last time (They got home late Saturday night from a trip, so I only got to see them once).  Her husband is graduating with his masters and has accepted a job with Proctor and Gamble in OHIO....LAME!  I'm excited for them, really.  It will be great.  But it means now both my sisters are so far away, and I will hardly get to see them.

Luke and Bradley were so funny this time.  They laid there and tried interacting with each other and had a little baby noise conversation complete with some face grabbing.  Bradley definitely has enough chunk for the both of them. :)  



Jill and I compared photo books.  We've both been a little obsessed working on them lately.  It was fun to look through them together and show off our finished products.  So hard to say goodbye.

No comments: