There is a new Natural History Museum in Salt Lake. It just so happened Monday was opening/free day. Mike's family had gotten tickets for a sister get together (definitely something I really miss). It was so fun to get to go and see all the cousins and aunts. I also really liked the museum. It had lots for the kids to do. I'd love to go back with just Isabelle. Michael was his normal mile a minute crazy self. Normally, I don't mind it, but I wanted to visit and had lots of half finished conversations with the cousins.
Michael loved the dinosaur bones. "BIG dinosaurs!"
Hidden stuff, kitty litter, and paint brushes. So much fun.
The kids spent forever in this pit thing, twice. It was a big hit.
A view of what still feels like home.
We saw so many friends and family. It felt almost like a normal week when we lived there. I was so sad to come home. We left Monday afternoon and finally got home around 3am.
1 comment:
sounds like it was such a fun trip! I'm sooo glad I got to see you!!! we miss you guys and will miss you more when we are farther. love you!
Post a Comment