Poor Mr. Luke. He's nothing like Michael in the tummy trouble department, but he does have some issues. He can't really eat solids. I started with rice cereal and noticed he started having rough nights, was grouchy, and got all clogged up when he had cereal. So I tried squash, and he had the same problem. So then I tried prunes and even prunes took over 24 hours to make it all the way through. I waited a month and I tried baby oatmeal cereal and it didn't work either. So, I've thrown in the towel for another month. He can eat Cheerios and Mum-Mums and Ritz crackers. They don't seem to bother him. Unfortunately, he LOVES food. He just watches us and grabs and wants, but his digestive system just can't process it well yet. Sorry baby, hopefully it won't last as long as Michael's did.
He started making another face. This pinchy mouth face. It shows off his dimples. This last week he started waving. It's not consistent yet, but its SO cute!
He also started crawling. He's been rolling everywhere and showing no signs of being interested in crawling. He wasn't even ever trying or rocking on all 4's. Well this week, he just crawled right to me! He army crawls with his arms, and gets up and pushes with his knees, so it's like a 1/2 and 1/2 crawl/army crawl.
He just gets happier and happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment