
So, I was going to copy her. It was going to be adorable. Each kid could color their own, and Luke would be eating his...it was going to be great! Funny how the vision in your head just doesn't turn out. I tried all three together...dumb. I gave up thinking "Mike knows they love him, we'll do something cute in the future." Just now as I downloaded the camera, I was laughing at the progression, especially Isabelle. Michael kept trying to look at his picture instead of show it to the camera. And there was a small 2 year old fingerprint on the lens to top it all off. Awesome.
Mike is such a great dad! I love how much he plays with and helps out with the kids. They absolutely adore him. When he comes home from work it's like you told the kids we were going to Disney World. So to show how much we love him, he has to settle for the dinky grill we got him instead of me forcing the kids to be cute. :)

4 comments:
haha! awesome! I think the 4th one down is cute. :)
hahahaha!!! I love how happy Luke stays the whole time. And how you can see Isabelle's enthusiasm waning at the end. Too funny!
They all turned out exactly how they should be!! I think they are fabulous and funny and perfect
So funny. Typical that the 1st one turned out the best. Cute idea. Remind me to do that for my Dad next year. He would totally dig it as we are all over the USA.
Post a Comment