Sunday, July 29, 2012

More Cousin Time

We stopped at my brother's on the way home for a night.  It's so nice to break the drive up once in a while.  And we love going to Danny's.  We just have a blast.

Isabelle and Sydney are adorable together. From the second we walked in the door, we hardly saw these two. But you could always hear their incessant giggling.


Pool Time



Playing with Kali's bath chair.  They really were having fun despite Isabelle's face.


Luke crawled in and discovered Kali in her bed.  It was absolutely precious to watch.  They had an unspoken conversation that was captivating to watch.  I stood watching them for a good 15 minutes.


He also scratched her, which she found hilarious.

And picked her nose.


Karen blow-dried Isabelle's hair with a round brush. Her reaction was adorable.




After this, we finally made it home.  It was a long wonderful trip.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

1. I love Isabelle's swimsuit! (I'm sure that doesn't surprise you too much)
2. The Luke and Kali pictures are so sweet. I'm sure it was neat to watch.
3. Isabelle looks SO MUCH like you with straight hair. so so cute!
4. I loved all your blog posts from your trip. :)

Glenene said...

Love those pictures of Luke and Kali!