Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Never a Dull Moment

There is never a dull moment with a 2 year old around.  Michael doesn't disappoint.  He's very independent "I DO IT MYSELF!"  He's constantly into something.  He's actually quite ocd about things too. When he gets tucked into bed his blankets have to be smooth. If a cookie or cracker breaks while he's eating, it's devastating.  Tears as he yells "Peas fix it!"  He also cannot stand for his clothes to be the tiniest bit wet.  He will take it off.  "It got wet." I hear this phrase all day long as I question him about missing articles of clothing.  I also keep finding his shorts and underwear on the driveway next to our driveway puddle as he's dancing around bottomless in the puddle.  "It got wet."  He responds so baffled his clothes got wet while playing in a puddle.  I'll get him dry clothes and within a few minutes they are off too, wet.  It's a good thing he doesn't have lots of clothes, I barely kept up as it was, throw in his entire wardrobe daily and he's the only one with clean clothes!

I think he's gotten harder to understand lately.  His 3 word sentences that I could understand all 3 words turned into 15 word sentences that I understand 3 words.  Everything starts with the b and d sounds.  "Dat doe bool!" (that's so cool)

His funny lately....when buckling him into his car seat, he yells, "Don't tie me up!" 

I saw him like this (love the backwards undies) and first asked where his pants are...big surprise, "They got wet." Then I asked him where he was going.  "Ou-side."


I'm so bummed this is blurry too!  So many blurry pictures lately. I think our camera might be getting old....or kids keep messing with the settings.  I haven't figured out which it is.

Altough he causes lots of trouble (including, but not limited to: making other kids cry, dumping out freshly organized stuff, two year old tantrums, downloading things on computers, phone, and the Ipad, climbing for unreachable items, waking up way earlier than I like, starting out outgrow his nap, still moves constantly etc), he is starting to help more with chores, sings the cutest songs, snuggles during stories, and says, "Mom, I want you!" So, I'll keep him. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just his boots and undies on in my bed his bumhole is mine