1 month ago
Friday, July 13, 2012
With Silver Bells and Cockle Shells
Isabelle has been asking to plant a garden for forever. We didn't think we would be here long, so I kept pushing it off. I guess since we've been here for 2 years now, it's safe to plant a garden. She asked, so I said yes. I scrounged around to see what seeds we had around the house and the only thing I could find was a mixed wild flower seed packet. She helped me do everything and was so excited. We've been talking about the parts of plants and having a good ole time with it. We planted it and then left 3 days later for a 9 day vacation and didn't leave anyone to water it. Oops. There are a few things starting to come up, but we'll see what happens. She enjoyed the planting part anyway.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment