All suited up and ready to go and Isabelle started crying for some reason "Smile for the camera and you can go play" trying to happy her up....
Attempt #2
Thanks for the fake smile, go play and be happy.
Luke did great-ish. He refused to take much of a nap despite his complete exhaustion. He loved floating down the lazy river for forever.
Michael's leaf. He found this when we first got there and would not let go of his leaf. He held on to it for a few hours before Mike was able to talk him into putting it in his pocket.
Mike helped take nephews on big rides. Sharon and I took a few trips down a slide on a double tube....so many laughs. With our pass we got food. Everyone helped Mike and I keep track of our three. This was one of the places where I think 3 little bitties is tricky and I get somewhat nervous. Two want to run two different ways near water, while I nurse. Awesome. Thank goodness for help, we had lots of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment