Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So Proud!

What a busy summer!  It's so much fun...but busy!  Which means some things have been pushed aside.   Picture taking...no.  Blogging about them...that's another story.  Lots of things to catch up on!  Starting with Luke.  This last month he's been working on stairs and pulling up.  The look on his face is so cute when he does something.  He has that look of "Look at me!  Look what I can do!"  It's always a sad/happy milestone when I walk in after a nap and have them standing there with the biggest grin of accomplishment waiting for me!

He made it to the stairs landing and I got the face.


But then I kept snapping.  Blurry, but I love how much he loves Isabelle.


I love how much she loves Luke.  And of course Michael had to join the fun!


I think they're so stinkin cute!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Casey said...

Love that last picture. Email it to me? I miss those kiddos.