Friday, August 10, 2012

Bubbles are....

So I introduced Luke to bubbles this week and I caught his whole reaction on camera. This is so characteristic of Luke and new things.  Everything gets a "I'm not sure if I'm supposed to like this or hate this." and then after a few minutes he decides and shows us his reaction.  He is an observer, soaks it all in before he jumps to conclusions.  I find it fascinating how early character traits show up.

"Hey mom, I'm hanging out, what's that in your hand?  Oh and I'm pretty stinkin' cute."


"What is this?"  The bubble, not bad guy


"There were things floating at my face."


"What in the world is going on? Where did that stuff go?"


"Here's another one.  I'm gonna yell at it.  AHHHH!"


"Huh? What did you say to me mom? Did you ask me if I like bubbles?"


"This is fun. I think."


Finally the half smile and trying to move after them.


The results are in.  Bubbles are fun and he LOVES them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

that is awesome. :) I bought a bubble gun for Bradley's birthday. He has been around them at the library and in nursery and is just fascinated by them. He makes a prefect "o" shape with his mouth and just watches them. So fun to watch them discover new things!