Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Many Faces Of Michael

Michael's facial expressions are priceless.  I cannot get enough of this tan skin and blonde hair and big blue eyes.  His skin is darker than his hair right now.


The latest, I messed up cutting his hair...he moved at just the wrong second so I had to buzz the whole thing. I don't like it at all.  I'm so glad it will grow back!  It also made him grow up too much.  Where is my baby? 






With this face you normally hear, "I ma at you" (I'm mad at you)  and is continued with arms folded across his chest. This has been dubbed his grumpy face.



Cherry face!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love his mad face! And I love that chubby tummy sticking out.(especially in the first swimsuit picture) :)

Cherie said...

Did not recognize that first picture, I thought it was a much older kid. Yikes!