I FORGOT MY CAMERA on Saturday!!!! This wouldn't have been that big of a deal if it weren't for the fact Madison has some serious peer pressure effect on Isabelle. The kids were jumping off the garage into the lake and Isabelle did it! Little Miss "I can't even jump off the side of the swimming pool" wanted to. Once she got to the top she kinda chickend out, but Chris helped her and she got dropped in instead of her jumping. She still did it, so I'm counting it! Michael also got dropped in instead of jumping. And then while Madison was knee boarding, Isabelle kept asking and kept asking and kept asking if she could go. In disbelief, Mike was trying to go with her to help her, but she refused any help, so she ended up just laying on the board for a bit. She did it! We also did some tubing. Mike wakeboarded. We just enjoyed the boat and being together with family.
We got to go again on Monday since it was Mike's Moses Lake day. We just rode with him for work...that's always an adventure. This time I did remember my camera, but Isabelle wouldn't knee board or jump off the garage, then on the way home she was disappointed she didn't do either.
I have not wakeboarded since I was preggo with Michael...It's been A LONG TIME, but I can still do it, and I still love it.
Watching Mike wakeboard brings back so many old memories. It's so different boating now with all 3 kids, but still so heavenly. Hopefully we can get another boat in the future.
Another old face from college boating days, Jimmy, brought his new wife, Alexa.
Chris and Jimmy...when these two are around, there is always lots of laughter. Good times.
Look at these smiles. Michael seriously LOVES boating. He is his father's child. Any time the boat was moving he was perfectly still and just loving every second.
This time Michael wanted to knee board. He was a little unsure, but willing.
It didn't go super well....
Isabelle got to ride the jet ski with Alan and has informed me "We need one of those too with our boat mom." hahaha! She said they went "So super fast and it was so super fun!"
We topped it off with lots of laughs, good conversation, delicious food, and good cousin time. We love Alan and Kim's family and when we get to spend time with them!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment