1 month ago
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Cuteness
When taking these pictures, I totally had a blogging purpose behind it, and now I have no clue what it was....but lets be honest, I'm pretty much in love with this face so I'm posting them anyway. It was either something about his food and eating, or maybe the sign language he's finally picking up, or maybe just because he's so stinking cute. Oh well. He's eating just about everything we are. He does not like to be spoon fed and LOVES watermelon. He's been ultra fussy lately unless he's eating, so he's been spending more and more time here. And he's not wearing a bib, *gasp!* I thought by 3 kids such a thing wouldn't bother me, but it does. Some things just don't slide the more kids you have. For me, it's food messes (in my car, on clothes, on my floor etc). Just about everything else is sliding....



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment