Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Two Year Old Entertainment

Oh Michael...Michael is classic two year old trouble.  I'm running out of ideas.  Notice the marker all over his body. He is constantly doing things for reactions.  He's still often biting, hitting, coloring on things, looking at me specifically while he's disobeying, and his favorite, hitting with objects etc...I understand the whole positive attention for positive behavior bit and being 100% consistent, and I try SOO hard, but goodness, he's trouble.  Just the look in his eyes is mischievous. I finally figured it out.  He's bored.  I haven't found anything that he will play with on his own for more than 30 seconds. He doesn't just LOVE anything other than "Cars" things.  All he does is put them in a bag and carry them around. Notice the bucket of half dumped Legos (30 seconds) behind him, yet he's sitting on the stairs playing with a hat. Which only lasted 30 seconds after I was done taking pictures. So....how to entertain? And with a birthday and Christmas coming up in a few months, what toys?  I love sitting and playing with him.  He will snuggle up and let me read him stories forever.  But, until I have a live-in cook and house keeper, I just don't have all day to sit and entertain him.






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lisa said...

He is so cute!

Erica said...

Girl you gotta get on Pinterest...so many ideas, even ideas geared toward little boys!! You would love it!