We started the morning off with his birthday book and singing. I didn't have any candles!!!! Mom fail! So he didn't blow out a candle for breakfast. Luckily, only Isabelle noticed and she kept her mouth shut.
The only thing he asked for was a Cars bike. I guess it was a good thing I didn't have his presents....that wasn't one of them. I found a steal on craigslist and picked it up that afternoon. He was asleep in the car and didn't see it. He was SO incredibly happy. Unfortunately, it's been in a storage unit since he got it.
We hit Chuck E. Cheese for pizza and party time with the family....NONE of the pictures I took are worth posting. They had a great time running around and being crazy. Luke found a game that had plastic balls just the size for his little chubby hands. He walked around all night with them.
We stopped at a grocery store on our way home to grab some cupcakes and candles.
He also got another Geo Trax engine, thank you again craigslist.
Happy Birthday to my sweet boy! I swear he didn't spend the day in his jammies! Haha! It was far from what I love for birthdays, but he loved every second and still felt spoiled. We had a great day, but I failed at capturing it in picture form.
Michael is a spirited little boy. Persistent, stubborn, independent, but so sweet at the same time. He has quite the soft side. When it comes out, it just melts my heart. He is hard to understand still (Isabelle is an excellent translator), but talks alot. He loves to sing and loves music. He loves technology. He finds something to play and sneaks away. I find him all the time in his bed when I think he's sleeping, playing Mike's ipad. He still moves a mile a minute and fidgets ALL THE TIME! I always think he needs to go to the bathroom, no, that's just Michael. Even glued to TV or a tablet, he's moving like crazy. SO funny. He loves to run and is fast for how short his little legs are. Michael's favorite color is green. He loves anything sweet, especially candy. Seriously, he always finds something sweet to eat. Just when I think there is nothing left in the house sweet, I find him in a corner with something. He loves trains, cars (especially Disney Cars, but any will do), and balls. He also LOVES to read. He will drop any tablet, or walk away from any show, if I sit down with a book to read to him. What I love about Michael right now is his tender moments. He snuggles up and says, "You my best dirl (girl), mommy." He gets out of bed every night for an extra hug and kiss. I'm pretty strict with bedtime, but how can you say no to that?! Every time I'm gone, even just to the bathroom for a second, when I come out he says, "OH! I MISSed you mommy!" And gives me the biggest hug. I cannot get enough of this sweet little boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment