Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"Handy"



With all my down time, I've been BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!  I have a book close, and kiddos are obviously all over me, but I'm seriously having a difficult time coming up with stuff to do.  I feel yucky enough I don't want to concentrate.  I thought of picking up crocheting or knitting again, but meh, too much thought to re-figure it out again, not to mention some serious digging to find hooks and needles.  And so I'm grateful once again for too much technology.  I've downloaded a bunch of brainless new games on the tablet and iPad.  One of which is Candy Crush.  A fun game the entire family is enjoying.  My kids love to sit and watch and try to play too.  Luke specifically thinks it's his game.  Anytime he sees a tablet he starts going crazy, "Handy! Handy!" (Candy).  He sits and loves to watch things go crazy when he is successful in actually matching something up. He will cry for quite a bit when you take it away from him. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: